Um, hi?

Introduce yourself here!
STETOS
Spazeroid

I was first introduced to marathon quite some time ago, but i first got to play the game on late 2016 (december). So it's been about 18 months that i've been playing marathon and it's been quite a ride so far. Not only have i finished the campaigns of all three games (not on total carnage though) but also got a friend of mine into it as well and played the games in co op (and even tried deathmach in 5d space). currently i'm looking to finish marathon phoenix and maybe do it in co op as well. [a1logo]
Stetos
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

hi and welcome

[MGrin]
STETOS
Spazeroid

thank you
Stetos
The Man
Vidmaster

Welcome to the Pfhorums.
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” —V, V for Vendetta (Alan Moore)

“The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em. If it hurts, repeat it. But to praise despair is to condemn delight, to embrace violence is to lose hold of everything else. We have almost lost hold; we can no longer describe happy man, nor make any celebration of joy.” —Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”

“If others had not been foolish, we should be so.” —William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The law cannot protect anyone unless it binds everyone; and it cannot bind anyone unless it protects everyone.” —Frank Wilhoit

Last.fm · Marathon Chronicles · Marathon Eternal 1.2 · Where Monsters Are in Dreams · YouTube Vidmaster’s Challenge
General-RADIX
Cyborg

Welcome, and good luck with Phoenix! ^^
welcome to the scene of the crash
HelviusRufus
Cyborg

Welcome aboard.
Besides the big scenarios, don't forget to search through the Pfhorums for some short i.e. unfinished but playable ones such as here and here. There are others in the Pfhorums.

Also, look here for youtubes of lots o levels.
There are several channels on youtube that have extensive Marathon levels.

Follow what's going on in the Projects Pfhorum: a new version of the original and a new version of Eternal in the making. You can watch it happen as it happens.

If'n you're home alone and want to play the net maps, take the Simplici7y link on the main page then search for Survival. You'll find a plugin that supplies hoards of enemies.
There are also some good maps on Simplici7y.

And don't forget Yuge. Read the Pfhorum about it's development to understand what it is.

Be patient. Take your time. It's about art. It's about style.
Smooth talkin slow walkin Marathon style.
I just play 'em; I don't know how they work.
STETOS
Spazeroid

that's a lot of stuff, I'll look into those
Stetos
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Hello!