Trying to find some long-deleted fanart

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
General-RADIX
Cyborg

I mentioned this in the Stupid Questions Thread to no response; The Man suggested I make a separate thread, and since it's bothering me again, here be a thread.

I'm trying to find "The Marathon AIs" by Phobos-Romulus; even he doesn't seem to have the file anymore, so I'm hoping someone here saved it. Here's a very rough mock-up of how I remember it looking:
halp.png
halp.png (16.63 KiB) Viewed 5433 times

(On the subject of art recovery, if anyone saved any pics by dA user NicotineDragon, I'd be grateful to see those too)
welcome to the scene of the crash
Tycho X
Cyborg

You probably aren't looking for this one, but it is quite similar.

https://www.deviantart.com/guimontag/ar ... s-90394143
Frog blast the vent core!
$lave wrote:Damnit bridgit, you are forgetting how fucking serious business the internet is.
General-RADIX
Cyborg

I've had that one (and the Rubicon pic he drew) saved for a while. (Kinda wish he did more...)
Nathan92
Cyborg

I'm phobos' brother, and I asked him about that piece (probably done around 2006 or 2007) and he admittedly doesn't remember it terribly well. It may be on an old CD somewhere, but not sure.

I did find this Durandal face, which is still on Deviantart. He thinks it may have been part of that larger piece with the 3 AI, but he recalls not liking the other 2 faces as much (at the time).
durandal_face_by_phobos_romulus.jpg
T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!
General-RADIX
Cyborg

I see; thanks for the info! (Always thought that was a standalone pic, but with that in mind it's starting to look familiar. If that makes sense)