Atque for Catalina

Questions about the content creation procedure go here, including using Forge, Anvil, or other editors, or operating emulators like Basilisk II.
treellama
Vidmaster

If you have a new Mac, you should be able to merge/split again. This is my first time notarizing/signing a binary, let me know if it works.

https://github.com/treellama/atque/rele ... 3-catalina
Tooncinator
Born on Board

Treellama for best Marathon dev June 2020. Cool stuff!

I posted this to the Discord but we only knew Spooky had a new Mac. When we got his attention, he offered his sister to you -- in some kind of blood sacrifice, I can only assume -- before we even told him what you'd done. You could start a cult with support like that. I think wrk already has.
treellama
Vidmaster

I'm already in wrk's cult. ::slices Tooncinator's neck in wrk cult pattern::
Tooncinator
Born on Board

You know, that's just friggin insane. What a terrible community. You get a perfectly good blood sacrifice from Spooky yet you use me for no reason. Unbelievable. You're the reason why this community is dying. You make cool tools and you develop shit, but then you kill people and netplayers. I'm going to become a ghost and continue to post tons of screenshots and junk for weeks afterwards with Aaron on every Github issue I file.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

While I appreciate Treellama's passion, I would just like to remind all cult members that the proper way to handle things is to burn -v onto people's faces. Thanks.
treellama
Vidmaster

oh are we still doing that
doctorbenjiphd
Cyborg

I was excited when I saw this, because I was just getting back into level creation, and Atque 1.1.2 doesn't work on my MacBook. It opens, but when I select a folder to merge, the application immediately crashes. Ditto trying to split an existing .scEA file (I tried it with Phoenix map). I get the "Atque quit unexpectedly" message. I'm not sure what other software I can use to merge Marathon map files.

Unfortunately, 1.1.3 acts the same way.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

doctorbenjiphd wrote: Nov 3rd '20, 00:19 I was excited when I saw this, because I was just getting back into level creation, and Atque 1.1.2 doesn't work on my MacBook. It opens, but when I select a folder to merge, the application immediately crashes. Ditto trying to split an existing .scEA file (I tried it with Phoenix map). I get the "Atque quit unexpectedly" message. I'm not sure what other software I can use to merge Marathon map files.

Unfortunately, 1.1.3 acts the same way.
Same for me..
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Is there ever gonna be a Big Sur version of this? It should be useful.
ktaur
Born on Board

i'm still using High Sierra, and Atque reports merge successful (no crashes), but 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 output an empty file.