Phortiphail

The best of the Pfhorums.
Dodopod
Cyborg

you dont know what he could do with his mouse cord.
How do you know he doesn't have a wireless mouse.
Counter Attack on the Meta
The Thug
Vidmaster

Dodopod wrote:How do you know he doesn't have a wireless mouse.
Because only awesome people have wireless mice.
Childhood is not a race. It's a journey.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Hah, you've only made 14 outside of the PL.
Talk about a quality effing user.
obbieGL
Cyborg

Grow up....
Last edited by obbieGL on Dec 21st '07, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
CryoS
Vidmaster

stfu already...
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?
obbieGL
Cyborg

Lmao....
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

Nooo...
Ouch...
LET IT DIEEEEEE!
Can't speel for hist.
kineticturtle
Vidmaster

obbieGL wrote:fagots.
Well if you had spelled this correctly, I might have been offended by it, but I guess I'm not.
megabyte
Vidmaster

obbieGL wrote:Well this thread proves that 80% the people on this forum complete fagots.

Grow up....
if you dont like us, make like a tree and get outta here
Last edited by megabyte on Dec 21st '07, 00:01, edited 1 time in total.
Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Favorite quote
ASYMPOTATOES http://asympotatoes.blogspot.com/
[viral]
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Phortiphail: I'm going to warn both you and obbieGL for his breach of site policy.

Edit: I won't suspend you for it though. That's a little harsh, even for me.
Last edited by RyokoTK on Dec 21st '07, 02:11, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

obbieGL wrote:Well this thread proves that 80% the people on this forum complete fagots.

Grow up....

Calling people fagots and telling them to grow up, especially those older and more intelligent than you, in an attempt to obtain respect simply wont work. If you show no respect to anyone, they wont show much respect to you. Your behavior shouldn't be anyone's business, so I suggest stop acting like it is. And who's the 20%?

But if you folks dont want Pfhortiphy or anyone to act this way, dont treat him like this. Pfhortiphy has nearly no ground to stand on here, he isnt a mapper, he doesnt seem like a terribly famous networker, and hes certainly not a good public speaker, so he cant really retaliate to any insult or anything he gets. As Forrest says, people act like they are treated, so if you treat him like an annoying little prick, hes probably going to act that way. Im not suggesting we give Pfhortiphy any seat of power or hold a We Love Pfhortiphy celebration, but more like, if you are a very influential person who likes to insult the underlings, it would be a bit better to lay off of it a bit, unless you are certain that feeling opressed is much fun. Im not really a very influential person, I have hardly any people skills whatsoever, and my opinion a lot of the time doesnt seem very valid, but I can feel myself in other people's shoes such as Pfhortiphy's, as I seem to have actually been in a position like his a few times, and leaving him alone seems like the best thing for it.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Pfhortiphy has nearly no ground to stand on here, he isnt a mapper, he doesnt seem like a terribly famous networker
What does this have to do with anything?

Judge a person by how he acts, not by what he does.
$lave

I think what he was saying, is that because Pfhortipfhy (or "Pfhortipfhail") has a very low status here, so there isn't really anyone to defend him. Although I must admit that although Pfhortipfhy does make some.. alright, many bad decisions, and does many less than intelligent things, it is possible that we bring this out a bit more in him, not that it is necessarily completely our fault.

Maybe, pfhortipfhy just needs to take a little "break" from the pfhorums, I don't necessarily think so, although it might do him some good.

EDIT: Maybe some of us just need to take the internet far less seriously.
Last edited by $lave on Dec 21st '07, 03:20, edited 1 time in total.
logan
Mjolnir Mark IV

Shadowbreaker wrote:Im not really a very influential person, I have hardly any people skills whatsoever, and my opinion a lot of the time doesnt seem very valid, but I can feel myself in other people's shoes such as Pfhortiphy's, as I seem to have actually been in a position like his a few times, and leaving him alone seems like the best thing for it.
You say you have no people skills.Yet you basically just delivered a huge-ass PEACE on earth speech.
I agree entirely with everything you just said, but seriously this will never happen. Face it, the world is a jungle and will always be full of pricks, this we can not deny. It takes more than the opressor getting off the oppressed back. The oppressed must stand up and do something about it. By this I don't mean strangle someone with a mouse cord or cuss someone out. They must leave behind all traces of timidness and shyness. They must stand up for themselves in life. Instead of being a total ass back. I will take an example from christian religion (I'm not trying to convert anyone here! so don't even mention it!). Jesus says "Turn the other cheek."
He simply means do not fret or worry. That guy going to get his ass kicked tomorrow by Chuck Norris.
Judge a person by how he acts, not by what he does.
Ryoko. Simply put, this is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard you say.Take for example a total retard, who does nothing but goof off. Say he screws up....Bad. Then saves your life tomorrow.
How would you judge him then?
You would be surprised how different some people are on the outside and at heart
Last edited by logan on Dec 21st '07, 03:31, edited 1 time in total.

RyokoTK
Vidmaster

EDIT: Maybe some of us just need to take the internet far less seriously.
durrrrrrrrrrh
logan
Mjolnir Mark IV

$lave wrote:EDIT: Maybe some of us just need to take the internet far less seriously.
Excuse me, EVERYONE!
These are the smartest words you will ever, EVER, EVER hear on the internet

Phortiphy
Vidmaster

RyokoTK wrote:Phortiphail: I'm going to warn both you and obbieGL for his breach of site policy.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's not me!
I have pictures!!!!!

EDIT: Seriously, irons, or somebody, check his and my IP. They're not the same. And we were both logged in at the same time yesterday.

Also, yeah. I've realized that I take *insults* too seriously on the web, and I believe I'm better at handling that now.
Last edited by Phortiphy on Dec 21st '07, 11:16, edited 1 time in total.
Can't speel for hist.
CryoS
Vidmaster

its true I've seen it.. kinda...
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

If anyone can think of a way to "prove" that I'm not him, within reason, then I will be able to do that. I know that with photoshop and other things much proof I give can be contrived of falsification, so I'm asking you guys to come up with ways.
Can't speel for hist.
Dannicus
Born on Board

These forums make me giggle <3
thomaslivingston
Vidmaster

Pfhortipfhy wrote:can be contrived of falsification

Eh?
obbieGL
Cyborg

Sorry guys I shouldn't have said that earlier.
Macsforever

obbieGL wrote:Sorry guys I shouldn't have said that earlier.
LIES
$lave

Does anyone else feel like starting a petition to lock this thread?