Nobody Loves Me

The best of the Pfhorums.
Alan
Cyborg

I just read the Nobody Loves Me topic. It doesn't matter that if this is a old topic or not but I just like to say something.
I think that Ashakanar was right. RyokoTK does treat people in a sick way and he also slowly takes people apart to build himself up and he doesn't notice it because he doesn't care. And in the argument in Nobody Loves Me topic RyokoTK tried to confuse the argument he had with Ashakanar by trying to refer the argument to some other past conversation about A1 dying in order to weaken or dilute Ashakanar's point of view so everyone would pick the obvious choice to agree with. The obvious choice was the person who was on the defensive and who was making himself believe that he had no idea what Ashakanar was talking about. RyokoTK was the obvious choice in the argument. Then RyokoTK tried making Ashakanar sound like a bad psycho but actually RyokoTK is the horrible person. And that's just why I hate you RyokoTK.

The reason why the people who hate you hate you is that your a ignorant but slightly calm person who uses every little reason you can find to ruin people. And if people were to try to ruin you, you would use your slight calmness to claim that they are crazy,stupid,immature or that they are just whining or you might try to use your power in the Pfhorums to crush a revolt or ban anyone in your way of your personality.

And I thought about all of that and remembered that RyokoTK uses any small reason he can find to ruin people so I had to make sure that every word and name was spelled correctly. Also I had to make sure that everyone of my details was exactly correct or else RyokoTK might find one error and post it in front of all of his friends to use against me. I shouldn't even have to correct every word and name error in my post because you should try to use your logic and reason to understand my post because it isn't that hard RyokoTK.

So in case you people who are reading this don't understand this some how I'll set up the points for you. The first paragraph is about why I hate RyokoTK. The second paragraph is about why the people who hate RyokoTK hate RyokoTK. And the third paragraph was about why RyokoTk is pathetic.

So Ashankanar... thank you for calling RyokoTK a... well you know.
Ignorance creates the deluded.
irons
Vidmaster

THANK GOD IT'S YOU
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Alan is absolutely correct about everything. I actually saw Ashakanar in the alephone IRC room today, if he comes back I think I'll hand the channel over to him. Only then will RyokoTK's rule of failure be over. Thanks for inspiring me to do the right thing, Alan. You and Ashakanar are really the only members of this community we can look up to in these dark times.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

This topic exists because I told him he can't have images in his signature anymore.
treellama
Vidmaster

I think you should disable images in everyone's signature except irons.
Last edited by treellama on Mar 23rd '08, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
CryoS
Vidmaster

that would only be boring, just small it down to one userbar and some text. (dont comment the grammer)
if this shit continues the pfhorums wil colapse sooner or later. as soon as some1 do something stupid or anything, ryoko tries to fix it in the ways he knows and thinks is right, i accept his desisions even if i agree or dissagre on that particular desision. but while other people act like dicks about it he is forced to do something, resulting to this. so goddamn it people! you need to realze that by flaming, creating offensive/stupid/etc topics or doing the shit that started this (you name it) shit like this happends. the point of the pfhorums is IMO that marathonners can chat with eachother, get help, plan stuff, not to blame eachother for shit.

drop all shit that happend, start a new circle. past misstakes, forget them. try to get along without hatred between eachother. respect the admins desisions, and most inportant, RESPECT EACHOTHER EVEN IF YOU LIKE/DISSLIKE THEM.

behave.
Last edited by CryoS on Mar 23rd '08, 12:42, edited 1 time in total.
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?
Bridget
Mjolnir Mark IV

Last edited by Bridget on Mar 24th '08, 01:47, edited 1 time in total.
Alan wrote:QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM) Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?
Phortiphy
Vidmaster

Alan, I see you lurking here. Post and I will beat your face in...

Oh, look, it's time for my ADD meds...
Can't speel for hist.
Alan
Cyborg

RyokoTK wrote:This topic exists because I told him he can't have images in his signature anymore.

RyokoTK... I already talked about this. Your reply's purpose is to refer to another problem we've had. You think I have made this topic because of the icons in the signatures because that was the most recent time we had a problem. Well maybe it's not RyokoTK. Maybe it's because of something else, or maybe it's because of a combination of problems everyone has had in the past with you.

And I'm starting to wonder. If barely no one agrees with RyokoTK at anything here in the pfhorums.... can we make three branches of government so we can VETO RyokoTK?
epstein
Mjolnir Mark IV

Treellama wrote:I think you should disable images in everyone's signature except irons.
No way. If the images bother people, they can just use the Lo-Fi version of the Pfhorums instead. I mean, everyone does that anyway, right?
~if I had a rocket launcher, I'd make someone~
Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

Alan wrote:And I'm starting to wonder. If barely no one agrees with RyokoTK at anything here in the pfhorums.... can we make three branches of government so we can VETO RyokoTK?
I totally agree. Ryoko doesn't deserve anything he has. I vote we VETO him George Bush-style.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

Alan wrote:tl;dr
The thing you dont consider is that RyokoTK earned his power, not because of his attitude but because of his netmaps. The only people who can truly stand up to him are those who are just as accomplished as he is, people like legendary scenario makers (people like Chris/Scott, the Nardo Group) and highly talented inviduals (Visciom, ShongShong).
irons
Vidmaster

Alan wrote:If barely no one agrees with RyokoTK
Barely no one = almost everyone.

I think you should reconsider your strategies on the use of "barely/barley."
Last edited by irons on Mar 23rd '08, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
irons
Vidmaster

gb2INFINITYS
Alan
Cyborg

What we should do is make three branches of government. The legislative branch, the executive branch, and the judicial branch. Three systems looking over each other to make sure each system has an equal amount of power.

Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

You know what, Alan is right again. It's time for an internet constitution. I vote for appleswitch to be in charge of the pfhorums, ryoko should be the one to enforce rules when switch isn't around, and maybe someone else should be in charge of the #alephone IRC room. I dunno, maybe me? What do you guys think? That way, no one person can get out of control with power.
Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

W wrote:You know what, Alan is right again. It's time for an internet constitution. I vote for appleswitch to be in charge of the pfhorums, ryoko should be the one to enforce rules when switch isn't around, and maybe someone else should be in charge of the #alephone IRC room. I dunno, maybe me? What do you guys think? That way, no one person can get out of control with power.
This proposal seems so familiar, yet so logical. I agree completely with Wrk, this makes the most sense. This system will keep Ryoko in his place, and Appleswitch can take over if Ryoko ever goes out of control with power. Thus, the only way to ban people without getting in trouble is if that person really did need to be banned.

You've saved the day, Alan.
Alan
Cyborg

What?

Was that a joke or will you people actually follow the constitution and I really did save the day?

Oh and another thing,
Why is there a guy named Jesus saying:BRAAAAAAAAAAAINS BRAAAAAAAAAINS?
epstein
Mjolnir Mark IV

W wrote:It's time for an internet constitution.
qft.

I think, though, instead of W'rk just being in charge of the IRC channel, he should assemble a team of 9, er... 7(!), justices to arbitrate in case of disputes. That way, he's more like the head justice of the judicial branch. I don't think anyone is capable of disputing that he's the most judicious one of us.
Last edited by epstein on Mar 23rd '08, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
~if I had a rocket launcher, I'd make someone~
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Alan wrote:Was that a joke or will you people actually follow the constitution and I really did save the day?
You really did save the day. I think we'll use the system I described above which will work perfectly with your constitution. Also, there are never any jokes on this board. Everyone is always 100% serious.
irons
Vidmaster

Epstein: we already have a supreme court. It's called CLIQUE.

Alan: I'm a former admin here, and I could become one again if Appleswitch agrees. If you want to help build the new government, send me a PM that outlines what you intend to do. I won't take it seriously if it's under 500 words in length. Together, we might be able to straighten things out.
Alan
Cyborg

There should be a system in the Pfhorums that works. Not a communist system when one person rules everything.

The system should be the system that is used by the United States of America. The Constitution. There are three branches of government in the Constitution.

The first branch is the Legislative system where the Senate and the House of Representatives create the Congress. The Senate should be empowered to approve treaties or find ways to solve problems in the Pfhorums like spamming, icons being to big, and should posts be edited by the admins? Or should there be a change in the Pfhorums? The House of Representatives could give suggestions like how long should suspensions be? How many warnings can a admin give out at a time? But the House of Representatives and the Senate can not send a suggestion to the President unless the House of Representatives and the Senate both agree to send a suggestion. And the President can VETO it if he decides to. And there aren't enough people to make the Congress so there will 5 people in the House of Representatives and 5 people in the Senate. And there should be a poll to decide who is in the Congress. And when the Congress decides to do something they have to vote if they should or not. Only the Congress can vote if they should or not.

The second branch is the Executive system. The branch was two people in it. The president and the vice president. There should be a poll who the president is and who the Vice president is. If the Vice president is in charge he counts as 8 people. The President has the ability to VETO. And the President counts as 8 people. If there are more than 8 people in the Congress who agreed the suggestion they sent to the President the President can not VETO.

The third branch is the Judicial system. There are 9 people to make the SUPREME Court. So the President should choose the 9 people to be in the SUPREME Court. The SUPREME Court has the choice to Judge the accused person and sentence the person a punishment.

Well there you go... and I'm not completely sure if all this information is correct but it's very close.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Alan wrote:There should be a system in the Pfhorums that works. Not a communist system when one person rules everything.
You sure are doing your part to create the diluted.
treellama
Vidmaster

Voting for Internet leaders is stupid. Do you vote for doctors? Airplane pilots? No, you don't. And Internet leaders are far more important than either of those, so why screw around with voting?

CLIQUEgarchy is the best system.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

I already explained how the marathon government works, but I get the sense that some people are still not happy with it. I think I know what the problem is. Before, you posted a picture describing your desired government, so maybe you need a picture to fully understand it. Allow me to post one for you. I think it should clear up any details you might have found confusing, and will also make it obvious that our current system is set up exactly like the internet constitution you posted earlier.