Leela

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
Furray
Born on Board

[attachment=4595:Fun.JPG]

This is the side view of the weapon.

[attachment=4597:Example.JPG]

Though this is some random picture I found, this is close to how it sould look when your holding it. Only it fires electrofied plasma, not bullets.
Attachments
Example.JPG
Example.JPG (9.67 KiB) Viewed 10193 times
Fun.JPG
Fun.JPG (29.07 KiB) Viewed 10192 times
The guy who is alotted a lot, and I mean"a lot,"of rockets to the face.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Jesus irons, you must really suck at this. Furray's in game graphic looks a lot better than yours. Try adjusting the angle a little more.
Furray
Born on Board

W wrote:Jesus irons, you must really suck at this. Furray's in game graphic looks a lot better than yours. Try adjusting the angle a little more.
If you're talking about the second image, it's not my work. It's just some random picture I found on the internet. I SUCK!!! DON"T INSULT THE TEAM!!!

P.S. So, does Alpha War sound good for the name?
Last edited by Furray on Feb 8th '11, 23:57, edited 1 time in total.
SirBlastalot
Vidmaster

I feel like a lot of games use Alpha in the title. Is there some significance to 'alpha' or is it just a word that sounds cool? The title should be at least obtusely related to the content of the game.
The only choice you have is the one I've already made for myself. Disappear into the darkness. Then make them fear the shadows.

"Real life, getting in the way of nerds since 1983"
-DcBob
gmanyo
Mjolnir Mark IV

i think aleph one is a pretty good name
Furray
Born on Board

SirBlastalot wrote:I feel like a lot of games use Alpha in the title. Is there some significance to 'alpha' or is it just a word that sounds cool? The title should be at least obtusely related to the content of the game.
Alpha can mean "the first or most significant occurrence of something," and saving the Vylae and ensuring thier vitory in thier war to protect thier homes and freedom. If the Pfhor were to enslave thier 15 planets and each's inhabidants, they would be unstopable. But if they won, Earth would have a powerful ally. This war is the topmost priority in the battle against the Pfhor. The outcome will decide the fate of the entire galaxy. This is, the Alpha War.
irons
Vidmaster

bad news my hd got wiped virus or something o well theres 48 levls totes gone but wut can u do
best luck on ur game atleast u have other ppl working on it top ppl if i say so myself
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
Furray
Born on Board

New idea.

1.V.A.C.- Vylae Army Corps.
2.Should we add Vacs with flamthrowers?
3.How are the weapons coming?
4.Should we add Vacs with rocket launchers?
Furray
Born on Board

irons wrote:bad news my hd got wiped virus or something o well theres 48 levls totes gone but wut can u do
best luck on ur game atleast u have other ppl working on it top ppl if i say so myself
Damn.

Any volenteers for the project crew?
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Sorry Irons, I guess you don't suck at this. Turns out you're just average.
irons
Vidmaster

furray hey sry i had 2 leve u in the lerch ect but
the good news is i know a gu ywh o is also makeing some scnearios mabe he can helkp you
you can help each other maybe
his names destiny like in mararthon
heres his scnario list page
ps- i was read ing his page nd his upcomeing scneario "alpha base" made me think of our/your scenario ALPHA WAR
if u 2 combine forces therell be no need for legle action one verses the other
Last edited by irons on Feb 10th '11, 01:19, edited 1 time in total.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
SirBlastalot
Vidmaster

Furray wrote:Alpha can mean "the first or most significant occurrence of something," and saving the Vylae and ensuring thier vitory in thier war to protect thier homes and freedom. If the Pfhor were to enslave thier 15 planets and each's inhabidants, they would be unstopable. But if they won, Earth would have a powerful ally. This war is the topmost priority in the battle against the Pfhor. The outcome will decide the fate of the entire galaxy. This is, the Alpha War.
In that case, I withdraw my objection to the title.
irons wrote:furray hey sry i had 2 leve u in the lerch ect but
the good news is i know a gu ywh o is also makeing some scnearios mabe he can helkp you
you can help each other maybe
his names destiny like in mararthon
heres his scnario list page
ps- i was read ing his page nd his upcomeing scneario "alpha base" made me think of our/your scenario ALPHA WAR
if u 2 combine forces therell be no need for legle action one verses the other
Is...is Irons being serious? Please tell me he isn't being serious.

If you really did lose a hard drive, I understand best buy-esque places can recover some data.
The only choice you have is the one I've already made for myself. Disappear into the darkness. Then make them fear the shadows.

"Real life, getting in the way of nerds since 1983"
-DcBob
gmanyo
Mjolnir Mark IV

can u jsut remake halo now
Last edited by gmanyo on Feb 10th '11, 08:00, edited 1 time in total.
Furray
Born on Board

gmanyo wrote:can u jsut remake halo now
No, Halo's too new. Intriugingly, a while ago, Bungie aproved Red vs. Blue, it got more serious. And there were subtle hints, like these, leading to somthing. After the war was over, the UNSC took over as the major power, after the last government was found tourching an A.I., puposly inducing Split personality disorder. Each personality was extracted and made into an A.I., and then given to an angent. But by the time project's dirty secret was uncovered, the U.N.S.C. was too late. All but two(known only by the Heros) A.I.s had been ereased in an EMP blast, to keep them out of the hands of evil. The project leader had escaped.

As you know, the U.N.S.C. is the major Earth power in Marathon, and is also referenced to in Halo 2.
The nine Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborgs were left overs from a previous war many years ago. Could the Spartans be those left over cybors, and Halo that war so long ago?
Durandal was torured by a scientist. Could this be the missing project leader, continueing his research?
treellama
Vidmaster

No. The Marathon/Halo same universe thing has been disproven countless times, by people smart enough to know the letters U.E.S.C and U.N.S.C. are different. Until you reach that level, you should probably just listen to them.
Last edited by treellama on Feb 11th '11, 03:43, edited 1 time in total.
Furray
Born on Board

Treellama wrote:No. The Marathon/Halo same universe thing has been disproven countless times, by people smart enough to know the letters U.E.S.C and U.N.S.C. are different. Until you reach that level, you should probably just listen to them.
Well, were not Bungie, are we? Who knows what goes on in thier heads.

Anyone seen or heard from Durandal347 lately?

[attachment=4609:Alpha_War.JPG]
Alpha War
Attachments
Alpha_War.JPG
Alpha_War.JPG (3.47 KiB) Viewed 10193 times
Last edited by Furray on Feb 11th '11, 04:25, edited 1 time in total.
Furray
Born on Board

PROJECT MATES WANTED
If interested, please reply.
interion
Cyborg

WHY IS THIS IN MARATHON DISCUSSION?

Clearly this belongs in PROJECTS. Correct forum categorization is important to determine which topics can be safely ignored.

I've been missing out on weeks of jokes and commentary because I assumed this was another lame discussion rather than a stupid project. I blame steve.
Image Image
TectonInd
Mjolnir Mark IV

Tim wrote:WHY IS THIS IN MARATHON DISCUSSION?

Clearly this belongs in PROJECTS. Correct forum categorization is important to determine which topics can be safely ignored.

I've been missing out on weeks of jokes and commentary because I assumed this was another lame discussion rather than a stupid project. I blame steve.
It's because it wasn't about a project at first. But you're right, this SHOULD be moved to projects.
gmanyo
Mjolnir Mark IV

Treellama wrote:No. The Marathon/Halo same universe thing has been disproven countless times, by people smart enough to know the letters U.E.S.C and U.N.S.C. are different. Until you reach that level, you should probably just listen to them.
um no have you seen the armor its obviusly the same
Dis
Mjolnir Mark IV

Red vs. Blue is fucking canon you guys.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x.style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x.innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
screamingfool
Mjolnir Mark IV

the speculation is continueing, TL will never hold back the tru7h
Furray
Born on Board

Dis wrote:Red vs. Blue is fucking canon you guys.
It's still fucking hilarious.

I'm still looking for volenteers for this project. I'm serious here, I'm on a PC.
$lave

Furray wrote:I'm still looking for volenteers for this project. I'm serious here, I'm on a PC.
Here.
Last edited by $lave on Feb 13th '11, 06:38, edited 1 time in total.